A sustainable indoor green wall
With the LivePanel Indoor you create a beautiful green wall. The patented LivePanel Indoor system is a unique and innovative green wall system in the world of vertical greenery. These green walls, filled with real plants, are increasing in popularity, contributing to the environment and creating a healthy indoor climate.
Modular green wall system
The LivePanel Indoor system transforms bare walls into warm vibrant displays, instantly. LivePanel is a modular green wall system with interchangeable plant cassettes. The cassettes have slots into which plants are placed. Each row of plant cassettes is placed in a gutter profile that also serves as a water reservoir. The plants absorb water from the reservoir by means of capillary action. The system can be installed against both new and existing walls. LivePanel Indoor is provided with water through manual watering, an automatic irrigation system or LivePanel TANK.
LivePanel Indoor can be used in a variety of vertical green scenarios. This allows the customer complete freedom when designing their own green wall, as well as the choice of plants. LivePanel Indoor is easy to install on various types of walls. The living wall brings an extra dimension to a room, is soothing yet striking on the eye and a real head-turner for any interior.
- Vertical greenery takes up little space
- Improves the indoor climate and air quality
- Helps increase concentration, productivity and general well-being
- Improves the acoustics in a room
- Insulating and sound-dampening effects
- Lowers stress levels
- Available in any size
- Manual watering, automatic irrigation system or LivePanel TANK
- Fully recyclable
- Economical water consumption and no waste
- Space saving and slim system
- Interchangeable plant cassettes
- Easy and quick installation
- Modular system
- Allows freedom in design and plant choice
LivePanel TANK is an irrigation system for LivePanel Indoor walls. The wall’s water supply is stored within the TANK which is placed at the base of the LivePanel. The TANK is filled manually, and the system is connected to the power supply for the pump and timer. The pump drives the water supply from the trough within the tank. As the system does not require connection to a water supply or drainage, it is ultra-efficient in its water consumption.