Ready-made sustainable sedum cassette for a green roof
The green roof ‘MobiRoof ECO’ is a ready-made green roof system that consists of a plant cassette filled with substrate and 6-8 different types of Sedum. The cassettes are easily placed against each other, creating a green roof immediately. MobiRoof ECO is an extensive green roof system suitable for flat roofs and roofs with a slope angle of up to 10 degrees (20%) and always remains moveable.
The unique lightweight cassette system is planted with different types of sedum plants and equipped with a substrate that, in addition to the function of growth medium, ensures drainage and storage of water. Additionally is that the cassettes can also be replaced. This allows the sedum roof to be designed according to your requirements.
A sustainable green roof for a green future
MobiRoof ECO is a circular green roof system. The cassette is made of recycled material and fully recyclable. This reduces environmental pressure and reduces waste flow. The cassettes are pre-grown locally with cuttings from the own nursery.
The plants improve air quality through CO2 reduction as well as capturing fine particles. UV rays no longer reach the underlying roof, which considerably extends the lifespan of the roofing material. The sedum cassettes also protect the roof against the effects of weather and help store rainwater.
Benefits of MobiRoof ECO
- Collection and buffering of rainwater
- Stimulates biodiversity
- Insulating and sound-absorbing effect
- Extends the life of the roof
- Aesthetic value
- Increases the value of real estate
- Increased efficiency of solar panels
- Eligible for subsidies and tax breaks
Unique features MobiRoof ECO
- Ready-to-use cassette filled with substrate and sedum plants
- Lightweight green roof system
- Ready for use as roof cover
- Easy to install and replace
- Water retention of 20 litres per square metre (optional 30 litres per m2)
- Sustainably and locally produced
- Circular, recycled and fully recyclable
- Low maintenance
- Can be used on both flat and slightly sloping roofs