Modular living wall system for climate-proof construction
The MobiPanel living wall system is the latest generation in vertical green from Mobilane. It is specially developed to make future-proof and sustainable construction even more accessible. This unique modular living wall system, with its interchangeable plant cassettes in two sizes, makes it possible to give a sustainable and vibrant appearance to both flat and curved walls.
Climate-proof construction with MobiPanel living walls
Both existing and new outer walls with various surfaces can easily be greened using MobiPanel. This not only looks wonderful but also contributes to greater biodiversity, while purifying the air and controlling heat. An outstanding system for sustainable building, climate-proof construction and creating a healthy and attractive living environment with living walls.
Unlimited areas of application
The modular system offers infinite options for use. The corrosion-resistant profiles can be installed both horizontally and vertically, depending on the format and layout of the backing wall. The profiles provide the bearing structure for the plant cassettes measuring 40 x 40 cm and the quarter cassettes (pixels) of 20 x 20 cm.
Space for plants in the living wall system
The plant cassettes are fitted with two spacious slots for plants of varying size. The MobiPanel living wall as a result lends itself to a broad range of plants, whether pre-grown or planted on site. The plants take up water from the internal water buffer via capillary microfibre textile. An automated irrigation and drainage system ensures an even supply of water and efficient water consumption.
Benefits of living walls
- Contributes to greening the living environment
- Boosts air quality by absorbing fine dust particles and generating oxygen
- Promotes biodiversity
- Raises property values
- Dampens noise and insulates
- Captures rainwater
- Provides an immediate green effect
Unique features of living walls
- Suitable for flat and curved walls
- Suitable for various wall types
- Interchangeable plant cassettes in two sizes (40 x 40 cm and 20 x 20 cm)
- Economical water consumption
- Complies with fire classification B-s2, d0
- Reusable and fully recycable
- Equipped with automated irrigation and drainage system
- Lightweight and space-saving
- Modular system
- Easy to install on new and existing outer and inner walls