Business Development Manager – Innovative and sustainable green systemsMobilane United Kingdom
We are a Global leading B2B organization specializing in developing living walls, green roofs and Green Screens (instant hedges) for commercial and residential clients. Our innovative approach and commitment to sustainability have made us a leader in the industry. Our head office is based in the Netherlands, and we have a global network of clients, dealers and partners. We are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team in the UK.
We are seeking a talented and motivated senior Business Development Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with clients and partners, and contributing to the growth of our business. You will be required to travel regularly throughout the country, as well as to our head office in the Netherlands.
- Identify new business opportunities through research and analysis of the market
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, dealers and partners
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop new products and services
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and stay up-to-date on industry trends
- Manage the sales cycle from lead generation to closing deals
- Prepare and deliver presentations to potential clients and partners
- Meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies in collaboration with the Head Office (NL) to increase revenue
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development, sales, or marketing in the B2B sector
- Proven track record of successfully closing deals and achieving sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and to the Netherlands
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth within the company.
If you are a motivated and results-oriented individual with a passion for sustainability and environmental conservation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Mobilane is part of the Darthuizer Group, a leading family-run company that has been at the forefront of innovation and consistently high quality in the environmental landscape for almost 100 years. Building on this experience in the green sector, Mobilane was established in 2000.
Mobilane has been the market leader for the sustainable development and delivery of patented, innovative green systems for over a decade. An extensive network of distributors, installers and agents ensures the worldwide reach of these unique ready-made greenery products. From North America to Australia: No market is out of reach for the Dutch company.
It is our mission to work together for a better, healthier living environment by growing, developing and supplying Mobilane’s innovative greening systems – each with specifically-designed unique advantages and properties. The added value of natural planting and greenery has a direct impact on the environment, improves the climate, enhances real estate values and contributes positively to aesthetics, health and well-being.
We’d love to hear from you
Are you interested in the vacancy? Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org